The Christmas countdown has officially begun! Frost, rainfall and winds are increasingly common and that glorious sunshine is reduced. It's started to get bitter with a chance of frost. You may not want to be working outside at this time of year but luckily for you there's not a lot to do!
Here is our Top 10 Jobs for you to do this December.
1. Check your winter protections structures are still securely in place.
2. Check that greenhouse heaters are working
3. Insulate outdoor taps and prevent ponds from freezing.
4. Prune open-grown apples and pears
5. Prune acers, birches and vines before Christmas to avoid bleeding